Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Girls Baking Weed What Do You Girls Think About Guys That Smoke Weed?

What do you girls think about guys that smoke weed? - girls baking weed

Well, you have the typical stoner skinny child who plays video games all day ... Then you have your good-looking athletic boys who smoke a joint a day (or two) too. I know not the kind of Xbox game in the country is attractive to you .. I'm talking about guys who have what it takes .. Smoke, but what I cook, if you know what I mean .. I think there are two different pictures of stoners .. The media describe how you might be a loser, or you could gansta .. Whatever .. What do you think?

6 comments:

TK said...

I hate people lazy and stupid stoners. I like to do men who smoke other things. I pay no attention in the media images b / c they dont most portary majority of smokers

It's funny, but like most people think that smokers are stupid as hell, and I know that are pulling in 4.0 Kiffer averages and awards

Jeremy A said...

At least the man who stays at home, do not take drugs and do not die, because knows what kind of disease ...

Angel said...

my friend and he smokes weed. I love her to death and plan to marry. Smoking Weed cons of all shapes and sizes, if you know what I mean. It does not fit anyone in 2 categories. In today's society knows Come ... You can respect an Office Manager and also smoke weed. And then when they say, smoking, smoking, and who want to be.

Chula said...

In any case, the drug remains, no matter what. This is not my lifestyle, so I would not someone the drugs longer period.

tripppah said...

You have the Dweebs so watch too much TV and read magazines and do what the media tells them. run with the big picture, 'cause, but under the picture, do not see the lot.

real gangstas do not get to run the drug game and the game usually too high on their own hiding place. Things they see on television and magazines are almost all from misleading people without a brain.

In relation to smoking as a whole - they tend to leave the Dweebs. Why do you think a ban on smoking in many places these days?

wat...ev... said...

I prefer it alone for the rest of my life to a man who smokes weed date. Who wants to kiss an ashtray?

Post a Comment