Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gallstones Pain Everyday Lower Right Stomach Pain?

Lower Right Stomach Pain? - gallstones pain everyday

By the end of November I had the stomach pain in the lower right side. his solo on the right side of the continuum, a bit navel right, i guess u can say that their area of the plant. I have an ultrasound scan to check again in December for an appendicitis, the reaction was so negative and negative for gallstones. the only pain I feel when I shoot, no sensitivity to the trigger, no offer at all. The only fear of his appendicitis. so its been for 5 months. My boy said that his gastrointestinal problems IBS. To die in pain or is very nervous, and I needed his appendix operation. DR i havent in a month or less,. I train every day without problems, the only time I feel that's my problem if I run it will start to feel cramps and sometimes when I am really full in the push and stomach cramps. do u think it's appendicitis in crazy, I need help. In the 23yr pervous man softly. do u think it's Crohn's disease? without blood in the stool. What should I do now?

4 comments:

liddle_a... said...

What should you do to ensure is that you eat lots of salad .. every day to feed ... This is very important and I think you can really connected when they eat lots of fiber, fruits and vegetables and salads to get every day. Also drink plenty of water each day to ... I do not think you have IBS, ... but may, perhaps, the nerves or stress in your life, you make as I said in the old ... a healthy diet and get plenty of sleep and it will be OK ...

heartofg... said...

Well, in the lower right quadrant, at the terminus of Troy, where the small intestine and large intestine, together, the range of the most common Crohn's disease to strike. I have it, and that's when I started with pain. You have pain when you go to the toilet? If the pain comes and goes in waves? I would say that they are not disturbed, and the doctors have ruled out appendicitis, just wait. If you or Crohn's colitis, will worsen. If no answer is not worse, go see a doctor, to the root of the problem. I went through 2 doctors to see, before a soldier willing to help, and led them through trial and error with various medications for various conditions to diagnose me, and yet no evidence visible on my disease until my third colonoscopy. Good luck to you!

terry said...

Keep on gettin it CheckedOut.

terry said...

Keep on gettin it CheckedOut.

Post a Comment